Our vision is that all children achieve success in life.
Our mission is to provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally
supported one-to-one relationships that change their lives for the better, forever.
By partnering with parents/guardians, volunteers and others in the community we are
accountable for each child in our program achieving:
• Higher aspirations, greater confidence, and better relationships
• Avoidance of risky behaviors
• Educational success
Here's the proof. National research has shown that positive relationships between Littles
and their Bigs have a direct and measurable impact on children’s lives. By participating in our
programs, Little Brothers and Sisters are:
• more confident in their schoolwork performance
• able to get along better with their families
• 46% less likely to begin using illegal drugs
• 27% less likely to begin using alcohol
• 52% less likely to skip school.